Frequently Asked Questions
- What types of services are offered by Devolro?
Devolro offers ready for sale custom truck builds, as well as vehicle customization services. Specific services include suspension upgrades, engine enhancements, luxury upholstery, body kit installation, Dev-X liner coating application, and much more.
- What types of vehicles can Devolro customize?
Devolro primarily customizes pickup trucks, however, our expertise extends to Jeeps, SUVs, military vehicles and more.
- Does Devolro manufacture their own parts?
Yes, we absolutely manufacture our own parts. However, we build upon base models from vehicle manufacturers such as Toyota
- Does Devolro sell parts online?
No, Devolro does not currently sell parts online, but we are planning to in the near future.
- Is Devolro affiliated with Toyota or Ford?
No, Devolro is not affiliated with Toyota or Ford in any way.
- What is the difference between “Trucks for Sale” and “Model Range?”
Our “Trucks for Sale” section contains an assortment of trucks which are built to spec, but can be further customized and that are ready for sale, while our “Model Range” is there to give an idea of what we can do with popular trucks and to inspire our clients.
- What are the requirements for international vehicle shipping?
International buyers (outside of the United States) must submit a downpayment of 50% on their vehicle purchase, and they must pay for shipping as well. We can work with you to determine your best options for shipping.
- Where is Devolro located?